Monday 6 May 2013

Argh I Must Write Something

This is one of those posts that's designed to make the writer write something for god's sake, since it's been about a week. In my defence, I did move house again which kind of threw me off. Plus, after reading Breakfast at Tiffany's I took a while to pick up another book. That turned out to be Underground- The Tokyo Gas Attack and the Japanese Psyche. It's a non-fiction work of investigative journalism, as my favourite author of modern fiction analyses the Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo underground railway that occurred in 1995.

I'd never heard of it before. It's not something I'd rush to read if it had the name of any other author on, either. So if I ever finish that, I'll review it. And I'll do Lords and Ladies. At some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment