Friday 13 December 2013

A Magnificent Update

So, here we are, a new post. I don't actually have any literature reviews or opinions to give today, I just feel though I should probably update this blog more often in case people actually look at it. At least I'm honest.

Anyway, I'm moving house today, to a place where I haven't bothered to set up the Internet yet, so it could potentially slow down this recent blog momentum I built up, but then if I do write something I'll probably just go to the home of some poor friend or relative and post it there. Current schedule is roughly a Comics Snobbery one, a Discworld one, and a round-up one where I hastily review the few books I've read this year that I didn't bother reviewing. By then I might have finished reading Terry Pratchett's Dodger, which, spoiler alert, is alright. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment