Friday 24 January 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Behavour

A few days ago, on not more than a whim, I decided to reorganise the few pictures I have on this blog; mainly saving them and uploading them rather than being lazy and hot linking. Well, my obsessive compulsive nature kicked in and I ended up spending far too much time visually rearranging them and adding a ton more, so if you go look at old articles (for some reason) you'll see a bunch of extra covers and author photos, all alligned fairly neatly to the sides of the page. I suppose I could've spent this time actually reading a book but leave me alone.

Also, while I'm here, my plans to write another Comics Snobbery article have been set back by the fact that I wasn't very happy with the last one, and my next topic is even more convoluted and snarky, so that's on temporary hold. Not sure what's next, to be honest, I started reading Goethe's Faust, but though I'm enjoying it as a classic it's not something I find myself constantly picking up, so I might just start something else to go along with it. I'll probably just write the next Discworld review next.

Thus ends this merry update.

No comments:

Post a Comment